1. Payment method/Frequently Asked Questions
Online payment with your personal or company card – under the following conditions:
– Online payment is made in complete security. Cards accepted for payment are those issued by VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have CVV2 / CVC2 code). No additional transaction fees are charged. Card data processing is done exclusively on PlatiOnline servers. The security of your information is guaranteed by the fact that PlatiOnline does not store the confidential data of your card, but sends it encrypted over a secure connection to the processor bank. This way your information is secure. Regardless of the currency, you have your account in, the transactions are made in lei, at the exchange rate of your bank. For payment by card, the transaction will appear on the account statement with the name PAGALOU.
2. Delivery/Frequently Asked Questions
The products are delivered by the seller, directly to the buyer’s home/address specified by him.
The transport is ensured by the collaboration with the following companies: DHL Express delivery, DPD Group, Hermes Home delivery, Fan courier, Sameday, Urgent Cargus.
Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address for your order.
Please check when placing an order the shipping rate information specific to your order’s destination.
Shipping Times/Frequently Asked Questions
When orders shipped internationally and reach the destination country, they may be subject to
customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
Check with our staff for the tracking number and estimated delivery times for your region.
The shipment of the order for the products in-stock will be made within 24-48 hours of the order confirmation. The order should reach you within 3 to 14 working days from the date of order confirmation. This term can be modified by circumstances independent of our will, without exceeding a term of 14 working days, calculated from the date of taking your order.
The order will be shipped in a card box to ensure transport security. The responsibility for any damage caused during the transport of the product, package, or parcel sent by us, rests with the carrier according to the local legislation in force.
* Pagalou does not assume delays in the delivery of orders due to a delivery address wrongly provided by the customer.
3. Return policy/Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within 14 calendar days, its value being refunded, except for shipping costs.
– Unsealed products, lack of original labels or packaging, products that show signs of use such as scratch, blow, bite or stain will not be accepted for return.
– The return will be sent in a card box to ensure the security of transport, and the cost of transport will be borne by the customer.
Before returning the products, customers must notify the merchant in advance to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, where they will specify the following:
– order number
– the product (s) they want to return – IBAN account for refund